Problem Resolution Life Cycle
Do Cause-Effect Analysis using the Clue Board
- Click on the pin symbol next to the clue on the Clues List.
- The clues will be pinned on top of one another. Space them apart by dragging the ones on top.
- Click on the red arrow on the top left hand side of the clue which is a cause and drag the arrow to the clue which is the effect of this cause.
- Place the cursor on the arrow head of the arrow to delete. It will display click to delete, click to delete the arrow.
- Click on the unpin symbol on a clue pinned to the clue board. The clue is displayed back in the Clues list.
- Click the camera icon on top of the Clue board.